701 Airport Way
Morton, WA 98356
Library Manager: College Staff
Closed Nov. 11 for Veteran’s Day
Closed Nov. 24-25 for Thanksgiving
|8 am - 7 pm|
||8 am - 7 pm|
||8 am - 7 pm|
||8 am - 6:30 pm|
||8 am - 5 pm|
Morton Centralia College East Kiosk services:
- Timberland library card holders can use the TRL Kiosk to:
- Search the online library catalog and place holds on books, DVDs, CDs and other materials and request that holds be delivered to the Morton kiosk at Centralia College East for pickup.
- Search the library's online reference databases, including online magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, and many others.
- Search the TRL web site for information about upcoming activities and programs at TRL libraries.
- Contact the Timberland "Ask A Librarian" service by phone, email, and online chat to ask a reference question or to ask for help with their library cards or with checking out materials.
- Pick up and check out holds that have been delivered to the Centralia College East - Morton campus.
- Library card holders can use the TRL library catalog from home, school, office or another Timberland library to place a hold on an item for pickup at the Morton kiosk at Centralia College East.
- Centralia College East in Morton has an outside book drop box for returning library materials. The book drop is outside the main entrance.
- Although patrons may pick up their holds at the Morton kiosk, there are no Timberland library books or other library materials housed at this location.
The library kiosk is a partnership of Timberland Regional Library and the Centralia Community College.
About the Centralia College East (CCE) campus in Morton and TRL Kiosk:
The Centralia College East in Morton has a Timberland Regional Library Kiosk. The kiosk is equipped with two computer stations. One computer provides access to the TRL library catalog, web site, and reference databases. The second computer allows patrons to check out their holds that have been delivered to the CCE campus in Morton.
Library patrons can use the CCE Morton campus main entrance. The outside book drop is at the main entrance.
Statistics 2015 / Population Estim. 2015:
- Circulation: 3,052
- Population: 1,125
- Status: Annexed city, TRL kiosk in community college